Morningside Cuesta it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise & rationality
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
it wasn't surya so much as his author that missed artyom's initial gesture, but the clarification was helpful to both. the yearling tried to keep the location in mind (unknowing that he would stumble upon it within a snowstorm later). it sounded nice; he was intrigued by the idea of "most pale" tree bark. perhaps he would seek it out, eventually.

no, not really, he responded, shaking his head. his shoulders rose and fell in an amiable shrug. i've been traveling for a while. i just. . .needed to be on my own for a while.

so close to divulging the darkest part of him to this near-stranger. he kept mum, though, not wanting to burden the light conversation with what had been placed upon him moons ago. so much he had learned since then! and, yet, he was still young and dumb—and perhaps part of him always would be.

he tilted his head. what is the north like? he asked. even colder than here?

they chatted for a bit and then went their separate ways. until they met again. . .?
english | hindi