Silverlight Terrace My competition can't see me 'cause I don't own a mirror
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Others are welcome at anytime!

She didn't know anyone was nearby until a voice spoke, causing Quell to jump, her paws falling away from her face even as an agonized moan tumbled from her lips. Despite her pain, she managed a thready, "Man, can you dim the lights, please?" She sucked in a fortifying breath before answering, "No, it's a migr—" The latter part of the word was lost in a literal spew of gobbledygook and gagging noises as the pain hit a crescendo, causing her to vomit.

Head still pounding, she spat and weakly shifted from the puddle of upchuck as she tried again. "It's a headache," Q rasped, "a really gnarly one." In a sense, she was injured, though it had been sustained many months back. "It'll pass," she added, beginning to pant now as the pain subsided a little but left her feeling like a raw, exposed nerve ending. She'd had some bad headaches since the accident, though this was the worst to date.

"You don't happen to be a medic, do ya?" Quell queried, squinting as she finally turned to look up at her would-be helper. She swallowed, her saliva bitter, a wry little smile playing over her mouth despite the circumstances. "Of course I'd fall over and barf in front of a total stud muffin," she whispered through dry lips.
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread