Silverlight Terrace My competition can't see me 'cause I don't own a mirror
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Her eyes dropped for a moment and when she looked up again, there was two of him. Although he was easy on the eyes, this development wasn't a particularly welcome one. "Ho'shit, I'm seeing double," she blurted, right before the newest arrival's movements conveyed the fact that he was, in fact, a wholly separate entity. The resemblance was uncanny, though now that Q's brain had processed what she was seeing, she could pick out the unique details. They were equally handsome.

But only one, the first, moved closer and offered his help, right after giving her aura a good sniff. Quell felt her shoulders sag in relief. "That would be amazeballs," she said on an exhale, shooting him the most grateful look she could muster in the circumstances. "Hope I don't smell too much like puke," the yearling added, suppressing the urge to chuckle as it would likely make matters worse.

She took a few steadying breaths, then very gingerly pushed herself upright into a sit. "I'm Quell, by the way. Are you two from...?" The name escaped her as a wave of pain pulsed in her skull. She swallowed and gestured at Moonspear in the distance behind them. They not only looked similar, they also shared some features (particularly their coat color) with Lyra.
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread