Silverlight Terrace My competition can't see me 'cause I don't own a mirror
128 Posts
Ooc — Kat
There was one feature that truly set them apart: the first possessed striking yellow eyes, whereas the other's gaze was a cool navy blue. The former departed to collect the proffered herbs, leaving the latter to make an introduction. Antares, Quell repeated in her admittedly achy head, managing a small smile at his astute observation.

Before she could say much more on the matter of her probable stink, his brother (or so she assumed) reappeared and offered the leafy greens that would hopefully assuage her headache. Quell happily accepted them; in fact, she quickly gulped them, eager to put an end to her misery. Honestly, they did taste weird but she preferred this earthy freshness to the lingering flavor of vomit.

"And Atlas," she acknowledged out loud after swallowing. "I'm from a pack in that other mountain range." Quell made a halfhearted gesture toward the Sunspires over yonder as she answered Antares's unspoken question. "It's called Sagtannet." She could've explained why she was here, her history with Seabolt, but what did they care? Instead, she remarked, apropos of nothing, "Y'all Moonboys are ridiculously good-looking. I need to get in on this gene pool. Are either of you single?" She managed to waggle her eybrows with minimal pain, so that was good.
Members of Sagtannet are welcome to power-play Quellcrist (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread