Stavanger Bay what?
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
All Welcome 
Stavanger Bay, though its inhabitants were quiet. She wandered toward the freshly marked border and began to sniff around, wondering if either of the women (@Nefris) would be nearby. 

Curious, Ying lingered a few steps away and waited to be greeted.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
I AM THE STORM.
34 Posts
Ooc — x
Her routine patrol of the border brings her to the visitor quickly. She recognizes her immediately as familiar, and her guard drops just slightly as she moves to greet her. What brings you t' the Keep, m'lady? She asks, deciding on a friendly approach. It's what @Valyri would do, surely.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
Come to talk, she replied. There were some important things to discuss, and it would be better to have that conversation before their group was settled. Ying kept to the border's outer edge, but fell into step along the guard's path.

Looking to Nefris, she asked, How are things here? It didn't seem like their population had grown, but looks could be decieving. If they needed help bolstering their numbers, she was willing to make an attempt.
I AM THE STORM.
34 Posts
Ooc — x
aaahhh im sorry for the wait, im gonna hand this one over to @Valyri - nefris is skippable from here unless addressed directly!
note: messing with nefris's dialogue a bit to figure out what works best, pleas excuse any inconsistencies <3
She nods when the other mentions talking, immediately thinking of Valyri. Her queen is far better suited to such a task than she is. Still, she answers the question presented. Quiet, peaceful. Some visit, but few stay for now, She answers briefly, though her tone isn't unfriendly. My queen might be more suited t' answerin' yer questions. With that, she summons Valyri, keeping her pace slow until the High Priestess arrives.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
the nature of the discussion involved a mercenary's expertise. ying wasn't opposed to speaking with the "queen", but she wasn't interested in such a conversation that particular day.

she nodded — i will come back. — and turned toward the island.