Hoshor Plains I've got a hundred thrown out speeches
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
I'm going to assume Howl knows Reneian Empire is staying here... yeah.

A few weeks into his stay within the Hoshor Plains and Howl was getting rather used to a daily routine of patrolling the borders and making his presence more known among the other members. But he had not yet had the chance to meet anyone formally from the Reneian Empire. He had overheard that they were being allowed housing here for a time but they seemed to keep to themselves and weren't fully integrated in with the pack.

Part of patroling was knowing who was allowed in and who was meant to stay out. Knowing others by name was a good start but learning their character, smell, and appearance would surely be a better tool Howl thought to himself. As this proposition strolled about his mind he caught the sight of a spry young female running a little ways away from him in an opposing direction. He presumed this to be one of the Reneian Empire wolves and thought a co-op run would be an enjoyable welcome, but he would have to catch up to her first.

Changing his course he increased his speed in an attempt to converge with her route. It was not an all-out sprint as he did not wish to look as though he was pursuing her in a chase, but was rushed speed needed to reach her.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a hundred thrown out speeches - by Howl - March 23, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: I've got a hundred thrown out speeches - by Howl - March 30, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: I've got a hundred thrown out speeches - by Howl - April 03, 2020, 03:05 PM