Jade Fern Grove how quickly though, life can turn around
26 Posts
Ooc —
Her enthusiasm is, at least, very charming and it keeps Valdemar in a good mood. Not that it takes much for the hybrid to have a grin on his face. He’s just that sorta laid-back. Regardless, she is also infectious. Her enthusiasm mending to create his own. Maybe she ought to be deceptive in her future. He swears she’d get anyone to tell her anything she wants.
A nod is given to her fascination about the ears. Yep, long and floppy. Probs not too off from what she images, but his mama ain’t got a nice puppy face. She can mean mug anyone into submission.
Oh is it? His eyes crinkle in a way that shows he knows and just going along with the tease. Her little dance leaving the man wagging his tail a bit. But his story goes on about his ma, and in the end it seems to conclude with the little miss wanting to intrude him to the crew.
Ay, I’m sure your mother is plenty interestin’. Just gotta ask the right questions—like how I missed out on askin’ mine. He gives a wink, but the little miss is definitely impatient by now. As if she gotta show off the shiny new toy she’s taken a liking to. Valdemar shakes his head in amusement, and trots after her.
Right, no boofin’. I promise! Before we get there, mind giving me your name? And your mother’s, too. Maybe the pack’s as well, but hey, it’s a start to at least get a name to match the face and no longer be complete strangers. 
Messages In This Thread
how quickly though, life can turn around - by Valdemar - March 19, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: how quickly though, life can turn around - by Valdemar - April 05, 2020, 03:38 AM