Stavanger Bay my life feels like a test i didn't study for
out of the ashes i rise
44 Posts
Ooc — mista
The Bay lay peaceful, unblemished this month since she’d come alongside Nefris. Though others would come and go, she remains—renewing the markers to establish that this is a home. Far from official of pack or group status, yet a notice to be respectful—to knock on the door and take your shoes off.
Not many followed it, and Valyri could not yet enforce it. Yet those that did made her brim with newfound respect and appreciation. They are the ones she wishes to keep close. Fortunately it is during one such patrol that she hears the beckoning knock of one such person. Astaroth!
Alight with excitement, the High Priestess spins on her feet, wispy fur bouncing with the turn on dainty paws. A pleased bark escapes her, but this time, she goes to meet him.
Astaroth, she greets with a sweep of her feathered tail, ears perked in interest with heavy-set eyes taking the smoky yearling in. Come in, let us find a comfortable spot.
xAmaranthine Keep
March 29, 2020
Messages In This Thread
RE: my life feels like a test i didn't study for - by Valyri - March 29, 2020, 01:34 PM