Haunted Wood Bad Kind of Butterflies
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 
The raven spent her days thinking on end. So much had happened in the last few days that she couldn't even begin to wrap her head around. At first she felt like she wanted the man around to help her take over the pack and simply because he intrigued her being a mystery she wanted to solve but something within her felt different; she was different. They way she acted when she was around him was a peculiar emotion that she didn't quite understand and she sought out the one person she could to help her find out what the fuck was happening to her. @Vanity
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Serem left her post. It had been some time since she'd been seen around the Woods, but Vanity was glad for it. Her presence settled her. She chuffed, approaching the raven at a light trot. She'd been craving deer velvet; the chewy, musky skin was a strange item to crave, but she'd had the craving before. 

She grinned at Serem, knowing Hashut would now stop shadowing her and could find some time for himself. "How are you feeling, Serem?" A new scent adorned her coat. Male, from the outside. A new pack mate had arrived; she would seek him next.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She saw a familiar white faced companion and she actually gave the woman a smile. When she spoke serem shrugged, the word feeling irked her in ways it hadn't before and she looked to her. "What the hell are feelings anyway cause I'm feeling some I've never fucking had" and it scared the shit out of her.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She could feel the waves of confusion and subtle anger rolling off of Serem.
Vanity gave her a pointed look as she spoke, listening to her issue.
Then stopped, tilted her head, and laughed probably way too hard for the situation.

She tried to stop, heaving a breath and looked at Serem again, only to laugh more.
"Serem...You're in...love." She panted softly, trying to console herself for the sake of herself and her friend's temper.
Finally, the woman managed to keep herself in check and murmur an apology, hoping to soothe her ruffled feathers.

"You fell in love with the new male?"
Vanity wanted to know everything before she went to find this stranger herself.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
When she heard the word roll off of the woman's tongue she was more confused now. She ignored the outburst of laughter and kept calm. "Okay but how I barely know the guy is that even possible?" She didn't know how this whole shit worked. "Well how am I supposed to know? I don't know this emotion. I mean I like him, yes."
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She was angry, probably with herself. Vanity never believed she loved Venny. Did anyone?
"Of course it's possible."
She looked levelly at her friend. She'd lost her Warlord to a child and gave birth to his litter. Naturally, Vanity would find that Serem being attracted to someone new would be normal.

"It's love at first sight, but that doesn't mean it's true love. First sight love is dangerous."
She wondered if Serem knew what love was and what a beautiful thing it is.
Or perhaps all she knows is pain and sorrow.
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She listened carefully to the woman and was still confused."is it wrong to be like scared of it?" Because she was, every time she felt it she wants to pound it back to wherever it came from. She didn't get to be happy not after everything she's done.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"Of course it's not wrong, Serem dear."
Everyone would be scared of love at some point, maybe some part of it was guilt after Vengeance.
Maybe it was hormones. Who knows, but it was Serem, and Vanity was only so good at looking after others.

"Remember, if he does shit just scream or something I'll murder him," she winked, chuckling softly. She knew Serem would dismiss her at the moment, but maybe her offer would be useful some day. 

And with the remark, and a wink, Vanity was off on for border patrol, wondering what wonders she'd find today.