Whitefish River Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
OOC: Trying to finish up some of Howl threads, not asking for a quick end, just and FYI

As he went on to explain more and more the hardships he had faced growing up due to his condition, Howl was now convinced that though it had perks, it was indeed more of a curse than a gift. Having to keep track of something diligently whereas others simply knew must have been frustrating. "You must have been a pretty tough guy to get through all that. Likely inherited by your mother." he complimented. "I'm glad you told me. I can make an effort to remember and offer advice for different situations in the future." he offered. He didn't want Heironymous to feel babied or helicoptered by the Howl, but being thoughtful enough to dip a toe in at the beginning of their conversation might have saved the male some huddle time. "I could offer you some warmth, or perhaps just an OK once you've warmed up if you like" he thought it might be a bit awkward to cuddle up to Heironymous since it was the first time the two had met, but if he was used to that kind of thing from the other member's Howl would suck it up. At least letting him know when his body had reached an ok temp felt like the least he could do.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night - by Howl - May 27, 2020, 02:25 PM