Whitefish River Starting to rust
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Loose rock - right. Hieronymous didn't really think of it that way, Ira asked and he did without question. Well, shoot hmm? What a sticky situation he had gotten himself into now. Was a lynx the lesser of the two evils if he was to compare it to falling rocks? In all honesty, he couldn't decide on which was worse. I'm sorry. He muttered. 

Now knowing what was lurking in the cave, Hiero couldn't help but be glad they did it anyway despite watching the Count's concerns grow. How could he have lived with himself if a cat came lurking out of there and causing havoc if he was asked to take a look at it and just ignored the request? He wouldn't verbally argue with Evergreen, however, and instead, lazily sat down for a small rest. 

Do I look that bad? I thought I was out of shape and tired. Again, making light of the situation he offered a smile - though, having another medic double-check his wounds after Inna did would be nice. It felt tougher to move, no pain, but it did feel like he was fighting against a current should he take another step forward. If it's not a bother for her. Sliding down to the ground, he laid there for a moment to take a breather.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Starting to rust - by Hieronymous - April 04, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Starting to rust - by Evergreen - April 04, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: Starting to rust - by Hieronymous - April 05, 2020, 01:21 PM
RE: Starting to rust - by Evergreen - April 10, 2020, 07:41 AM
RE: Starting to rust - by Hieronymous - April 16, 2020, 08:31 AM
RE: Starting to rust - by Evergreen - April 22, 2020, 07:42 PM
RE: Starting to rust - by Speedy - April 23, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Starting to rust - by Hieronymous - April 24, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: Starting to rust - by Evergreen - April 30, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Starting to rust - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 02:54 PM