Big Salmon Lake Etched in the snow as it is in my soul
34 Posts
Ooc — Aislin
Kane remained silent as Hydra quipped at his remark, knowing there was truth to what she said. Hydra had to see for herself if they were alike, so he would wait. Kane would have to do the same anyway because he had no such confirmation that the two were similar in any way. Tail swept the ground in thought as Hydra introduced herself and spoke the name of her pack. Moonspear. It was an interesting name, no doubt, that left a little sense of mystery and intrigue lingering. Kane was curious, but even more so when she mentioned she had a cause for him to serve. 

From what little time their conversation took, Hydra suggested a cause for him to serve. The suggestion intrigued him, and he followed after her as she began to walk. "Kane Ardelean." he said, filling in the gap so that she could continue. Was the man truly interested in what she had to say, or did he want to continue beating himself up? Considering he already had a headache from beating himself up the last few days, Kane decided a change of pace would be necessary. 

"I'm listening." Kane said. He didn't want to come off as the type that would take up any opportunity that came across him, but he also didn't want to be stuck as a loner either. There were benefits of living in a pack that Kane couldn't ignore. From being well fed, to having protection, to even developing connections with others that Kane didn't have, the benefits outweighed the benefits of being a loner which was pretty much none. So while Hydra had a cause, Kane wanted to make sure it would benefit him too and not just the pack she was in. 

@Hydra
Pursuing MercenaryScout Masteries
"Speaking." | -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 08, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Kane Ardelean - April 09, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 11, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 19, 2020, 09:03 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 24, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 01:58 PM