Haunted Wood mountains that are stacked with fear
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
The bloodied wolf-dog greedily takes in the affection Santi offers. He doesn’t hesitate to lean into the other, it doesn’t seem to surprise Gabe either. Already he can see the change, Clarence’s muscles previously drawn tight are finally relaxing as much as they’re able to as he lies his heavy head on his shoulder. 

Only moments later, Santiago pulls away and can see the wanting in the others body language. He’s not away for long before he begins licking his wounds and the other is nosing his ruined ears intriguingly. The breath from the others nostrils makes the tag on his ear shift and his ears twitch at such close contact. The larger wolf can’t take his eyes of the attention starved boy. Ivory hues stuck onto the softening face of the other as his tongue runs along the wounds. Not at all bothered by their close quarters, he decides he rather enjoys the urgent way the other thrives for touch. A lopsided grin makes it home on his face at the others reaction.

Then as he pulls away and explains to him how he could help, the other hits him with quite the curious question. Why do you care about me so much? Then it hits him. Does he care about him? He quite possibly could, he doesn’t see why not. The boy has a certain type of naive charm that makes him irresistible to toy with, accompanied with his soft, dog like features that are easy on the eyes. Santi finds himself protective of him after their journey west. Even though he’s triggered his horrid flashbacks multiple times, the boy still obediently runs back; a smile, a confident wag of his tail, and that sweet look in his eyes.

To answer his question is hard even for himself. He doesn’t know particularly why but he just knows that he does care for him. So he gazes down to the other, a lightly cocked brow in thought and his usual smirk slowly spreads across his face, thankfully it’s not as malicious as usual. He watches the others face contort with emotion and he finds it lovely. He stands to his full height still gazing down to the other fondly. 

“Not too sure,” He says to him. “But just know that I do.” Then he leans in closer with a wink and a comforting bump of his muzzle to the others cheek. “Don’t fucking tell anyone I said that.” The male chuckles slightly. “They’ll think I’m soft.” He adds ruefully.

Backing up only slightly he nods to him. “Your wounds aren’t the worst but you’ll still need attention. And please,” Santi pauses and looks to him expectantly. “don’t beat yourself up about it, amigo. If you feel some type of way come find me.” He says softly once more. “You can come sleep by my den tonight if you need, cariño.” He offers.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
mountains that are stacked with fear - by RIP Clarence - April 06, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: mountains that are stacked with fear - by Santiago Arcos - April 11, 2020, 05:39 AM