Whitefish River Bump In The Night
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Private 
@Moonshadow Simple Start.

The sun had gone down a few hours prior and it was time for the seasoned soldier to settle down for the night. But not overly tired he thought about visiting someone. Someone, he was growing fond of and found himself wanting to spend more time with. Despite only knowing her for a short time, he felt as though they had shared a similar hardship, allowing him to open up to her like he wasn't able to do with many. He wasn't looking for a deep conversation this evening, but though some time with her and the ability to look at her appearance would brighten up the rest of his evening. With this goal in mind, he sent off within the territory in search of her. As he trotted along his path of light with little twinkles of dewdrops from earlier rain spells eliminated by the moonlight.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She had hidden away today as her scent changes due to her body going into heat. The woman didn't want to be tempted again due to what happened last season. She didn't want the opportunity to fail another litter. But once a certain scent hit her nose she knew all bets were off. She hadn't hidden herself away very well.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Her scent remained in his mind. The calming scent of lavender guided his path, dimly lit in the night. It was seemingly more difficult to track her this evening than it had been a few days prior. It still smelled of her but something was tainting the soothing smell. Not yet close enough to her he couldn't put his claw on it.

He soon came across her. Her dark pelt nearly masking her presence within the night. Her eyes distinguishing her from the void of light. Once visible, he took a few confident trots in her direction "Heee....." before stopping in his tracks a few yards away. Now close the smell hit him like a wall of bricks causing his greeting to get lost in his throat. 

It was a smell he knew well, though it was different for each female. She was receptive and Howl become very cautious. Things were often heightened in these situations for both parties involved. Feelings of longing, anger, and joy all exaggerated. He tried his best to keep a level head and his distance. Lightly huffing his throat "Hello".
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The ebony female had heard the approaching footsteps and it made her jump up only slightly. She was wary until his form was able to be seen and she eased up only slightly once she realized who was in front of her. It seemed that he recognized her state and was respectable distance away even though her body didn't want that but the female stood her ground. "Uh...h..hi" she stuttered, she could figure out why she did so but she took a small step forwards so her eyes weren't straining on his figure.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl would always try to be a gentleman. It wasn't the first time he had come across a female in heat... obviously. But the first between mind and body was easier to win under the correct conditions. Not knowing a female helped... really helped. Not being emotionally attached. Both of which were not the case and made the situation lean in favor of one of the competitors. "I ah... I didn't mean to disturb you. It's rather late in season." Perhaps it was foolish to think that this wouldn't happen, but it was so late in the season, many had already experienced such change.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Moonshadow had never started her heat so late before and wondered if her depression or stress could of suppressed it. Nevertheless it was here and this time Moonshadow didn't know what to do with it and she wasn't going to make any move towards it out of fear it wasn't going to be reciprocated. "I...it's okay." She managed to choke out.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He tried taking deep breaths to calm his mind but it only caused an increased intake of her scent, resulting in him ceasing such a method. Keep it together. Remember what you came here for. He thought to himself. "I wanted to thank you for accompanying me the other day. On our hunt for the sheep. I appreciated the help... and your company."
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was happy that she was able to help. "It got me out of my thoughts for a while so thank you as well. This pack took me in and respected me wanting a new start it was the least I could do and the company was much needed." She stated with a deep breath.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Some of her words make him think of Heartha and how her mental state had been when they meet. He liked to tell himself that he made things better for her, but hadn't been entirely sure. He did know however that he made her happy, that his presence was enough to ease her mind. "Do you find yourself desiring company often?"
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She wanted to just nod her head but she refrained. Of course she wanted the company especially in the state she was in at the moment and she gave a sheepish grin. "Sure why not." She chuckled slightly and nervously and she hoped he wouldn't have noticed
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
His questions may have seemed repetitive but he wanted to make sure she was comfortable. Trying his hardest to remain a gentleman and resist his immediate impulses. "And do you find yourself wanting company now... or would you rather be left alone?"

Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Deep down the woman didn't want him to go but maybe he should. "I'd prefer you to stay." She managed to say. All her thoughts were mumbled and jumbled within her head and she couldn't think straight but she found herself moving closer to him.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Phone Post

A suppressed feeling of excitement swept over his body as she requested that he stay. He knew he shouldn't be here, but how could he go now that she asked him to stay, he told himself. "Good... Great" he spoke softly. "I was on patrol since sunrise... like usual and... and thought..." his mind wondered causing him to jibber on as she moved closer to him. Effortlessly moving swiftly with the night. "Thought that... I might spend my evening with you". His tone was not one of nervousness. He had too much experience in this field to be nervous. His voice was slow and deep trailing off as though she were placing him in a trance.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Her mind was foggy and she could practically smell the tension in the air as she walked forwards towards him and she was mere inches from him. Her heart pounding in her chest as she gave him a small nudge. "That's sweet."
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
The gap between them had closed as Moonshadow made the final steps in approaching Howl. Coming up to him and grazing her shoulder against his send a wave of heat through his body, particularly to the back region. Shit. He sat down in an attempt to anchor himself. "Damn... I am not going to lie sweetheart... you are... temping." I wonder how sweet she is. He had tried to the best of his capabilities to not assert himself. But being so inviting made it irresistible to accept.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She had no idea what the hell she was doing and her body seemed to be doing all the talking as she watched him plant himself down. She knew what was going to happen and she was too far in it to back down now as she continued from his neck up to his ear.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
As she worked her way up his neck and nibbled on his ears his tail thudded against the ground with succession. The beat far slower compared to the accelerando of his heartbeat. At this rate, there was no going back unless she stopped it, which seemed unlikely. He had been holding himself back till his point, a difficult feat for the passionate male. 

These were the best circumstances he had faced, however. They had met before this, they had a pre-establish relationship that wasn't only intimate. They were in of the pack and there were no other parties involved. The perfect concoction Howl could ask for to turn around his promiscuous ways. To, for a second time in his life, devoted himself to one singular individual.

He turned his muzzle into her neck, his first sign of advance, as he took a deep wif of her scent. With a deep exhale and the escape of a low growl, he began to sensually bite on her neck. Migrating to her jawline his nibbles turned to licks as he gazed into her eyes. "I... I want you... you. And if you feel the same... I am... all yours" a lewd grin shown on his muzzle accompanying his pledge as he licked her cheeks. 
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
His touch sent sparks through her body and her tail swayed behind her happily and as he spoke her mind was a complete blur only thinking of one thing so she nodded her head mindlessly not realizing what she was agreeing to but at that moment she didn't care about anything.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Her nod solidified it all, his action and intentions. Feeling no need to hold back he slowly stood up now looking down towards her. He muzzles and nipped his way down her neck and brushed himself along her side as he allowed his snout and muzzle to move closer to her posterior.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She could of been described with a smile plastered on her face as she felt him trail down her body and her tail instinctively swaying behind her but staying out of the way so he could do his thing.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Intercourse
Her tail displayed her excitement and intrigue, which only acted as fuel to Howl's fire. As he reached his destination her tail stayed to the side, an open invitation. His muzzle in her heated region warmed his own. Prior to his own, Howl was sure to ensure Moonshadow's pleasure, customary for the gentleman and his prior engagements. Afterward, it was time for the main course as he got onto his hind legs and made the couple one. Growls escaping his throat as he gripped onto the back of her nape to increase friction till his seed was planted firmly within her.
Moonspear
Villager
531 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She felt the pressure build up in her chest before she felt the pressure of him on her back. He loved in rhythm and she was content as they did their thing. They remained there for a while and before she knew it, it was over and they were resting until her eyes grew heavy and she fell asleep.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
The activities of the evening had worn out both of the pair, making it far easier to lay down next to one another than continue standing. She laid down atop the ground and Howl nested around her. As she began to nod off Howl kept his eyes open, watching her and looking out to the world around them. It was peaceful and as her nodding turned to slumber the sound of her breathing changed to a rhythmic settle. It was calming and something Howl was looking forward to getting used to. Once he was sure she was resting Howl allowed himself to do the same knowing he would need his rest before other days work early next morning.