Whitefish River This is your heart, it's alive, it's pumping blood
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
It is, the girl agreed swiftly as she traced her sights through the trees--first up high, then lower, where the greens were coming back in force. Wherever she looked, she could find some, and she didn't know it yet but this was just the beginning; watching the spring continue to transition to summer would surely give her plenty. It feels better, she said after Speedy mentioned it was her favorite and then breathed deep, able to appreciate that it even smelled better than cold, stark wintertime.

But, anyway, she just kind of squinted her eyes a bit at her mom's hopefully rhetorical question. Maaybe, she supplied, probably giving her a good hint that she was suspicious about it in this weird way. As her ears swung out and she tipped in a bit of a frown, she answered Mm, I dunno... for her truest response because she had not found a real concrete passion in any one thing yet--not one serious enough to steer her towards a mentor, or anything of that sort. In her head, she preferred to do her own thing (which by extension really meant things with Spica, whatever those could be). Anything that's not boring. I like to explore, mostly.. see new stuff.. and I don't have a lot of luck at hunting most stuff I've tried, I guess. she huffed, just to say she tried. She didn't have a real inclination towards guardianship or healing either.. not when she filed both under boring from what little she did know, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is your heart, it's alive, it's pumping blood - by Syrma - April 25, 2020, 12:18 AM