Whitefish River This is your heart, it's alive, it's pumping blood
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
The hope of a warm summer's return paired with their home now back at the riverside did boost her morale, even if her mother's fondness being voiced made her want to playfully wrinkle her nose at it. But again, that was just the hints of ~independent teenager~ making an appearance; never once had she truly needed to doubt that she was loved and cared for.

As for Emrik, she wasn't entirely sold, though it could be a useful lead--if she really needed it, probably. Mm, I'll see.. if he'd wanna, she said with a small nod. Mostly, she liked exploring with Spica. Maybe she should have clarified that piece.. but then again, she had not tried to range with anyone else. Who knew? But how could it be better than with Spica?? Her standards were set very specifically.

Anyway, Syrma sighed a little and went on to say: I dunno if it's just 'cause I'd need more practice but hunting isn't... that fun.. to me. I know it has to happen and we all gotta do it sometimes but.. maybe it's not the job for me, the twin detailed, her voice getting smaller because she was kind of bummed about it not feeling like a good fit. Spica had better doings at it, and she wanted to participate but ugh at the thought of constantly on the trail, waiting around for a good opportunity. She mainly liked the chase part of it, and that didn't feel like the best thing to base her career choices on. Well, uh. Can you teach me some plant stuff? Not.. just for healing maybe? she requested with a small tilt to her head, not quite knowing what she was asking for entirely.
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is your heart, it's alive, it's pumping blood - by Syrma - May 06, 2020, 02:21 PM