Whitefish River This is your heart, it's alive, it's pumping blood
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
New to the notion of plants causing actual trouble, she followed along to the next.. though this one took a moment more to find. Still, she listened, and squinted at the plant in question--the stinging nettle, with its tiny hairs. She nodded, but kind of kept her distance the more she heard, in no mood to be stung by some plant. She thought bugs only did that but guess not, especially if this one did a good enough job of it to get named that way. Yuck, she said through the frown it had brought. At least now she knew to look out for it, though!

As for the other, a purple flower.. Iris.. huh, she cataloged, even without a face to match to the name right now. But, since it was another one of those that needed to be eaten things, she found that easy enough to avoid doing. If you do see any, can you tell me? I want to see.. so I know what's bad, she said quietly. Then, she pricked an ear, thinking suddenly about Spica then over the din of all the plants that had taken up her focus lately. Maybe a good sign that her attention span was about to expire, so, remembering earlier, she gave a little chirp. I'm probably good for now.. though. I wanna go see Spica... she said, and gave her mom a little nudge of thanks with her snout before beginning to take off to track down her twin. She had appreciated this, certainly.. but they had been apart long enough. Syrma was eager to remedy that and see what she was up to.
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is your heart, it's alive, it's pumping blood - by Syrma - June 13, 2020, 01:26 AM