Haunted Wood but soon his bittersweet started to rub off on me
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He’d heard the howl that could hardly be called as such but he hadn’t really felt the need to rush over towards it. He thought it was a coyote. Although when, from a distance, sees Serem begin to start running towards it he decides to follow her.

He approaches soon after Serem’s paws hit the scene and Santi sidles out from behind one of the many tangled trees strewn about their homeland. His ivory orbs shoot to the white blur in his peripheral–it’s Clarence. A smile reaches his maw at the sight of the other male, raking his eyes over the boy to ensure that he hasn’t gone and hurt himself again. He nods his head in acknowledgment towards him accompanied by a warm smile then turns his eyes to glance at Serem, then to the stranger wolf before them. 

He vaguely remembers Serem saying Who is this? and Santi begins thinking the same, until the other spouts his name rather meekly. Seagull? You’re kidding me. He thinks as his eyes shamelessly glance over the stranger, taking in his appearance.

“Is that so?” Santi says matter-of-factly. His usual menacing smirk begins curling his lips. He walks a bit closer to the other and goes to circle him in be stalking behind the male. “You want to join us then?” He rolls in his attractive accent with just a smidge of growl to it to spook the poor guy. People ask Santi–Have you ever thought about not doing it to em? To which he fairly replies–No, all I’ve ever known is doin’ it to em.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: but soon his bittersweet started to rub off on me - by Santiago Arcos - April 17, 2020, 04:04 PM