Whitefish River Was it all in my head??(thought it would be different this time)
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
The day was turning into afternoon, and it was time for Howl's duties of patrol to fall on other paws. Making his was back to where he had spent the previous night with his newfound pair, he wasn't all that surprised to not find her there. It would be awfully boring to set oneself down in a spot and proceed to wait for hours. Luckily for him the scent of her was still intensely strong and tracking her down would be of ease.

He followed her scent through the tree's and in the distance saw a pair of wolves sparing. One was surely the apple of this eye, and it appeared that the other was the energetic younger man he had met prior. Still ways away, he walked towards them weaving through the trees, but as he did, their activities began to change. Their sparing ceased, but they stayed close and began to make affectionate banter towards one another as though there was something between the two. The sheer sight of it shocked and confused him as causing him to halt his advance. Had he been mistaken. Was this another female with this man. For Howl was sure just an evening prior, the two of them had been together and devoted themselves to being one.

There in the lining of the trees, he peered, observing the two carry on without hesitation on either end. In a state of shock through the whole thing, he stood still and quiet until the very end. His emotions of anger subtle at the time in comparison to the sickening feeling that made his stomach feel empty. For there was no mistaking, this was the Moonshadow he thought was his. This was certainly not done amongst founded matches. The thought of such things wouldn't cross either of their minds had it been true. Even if he had gotten the sense to angrily break up the two before the deed was done, the intent would have still been present.
It was clear now this was not what he had wanted when he thought of his life. Finally, able to settle down and put behind him all that he had lost to build something new and earnest. He would not find that here, not with her. He emerged just barely from the tree line "I'm truly astonished to have found you two here. You've done quite a good job keeping this veiled from me. I wasn't even aware the two of you had made introductions. If this is what makes you happy, then so be it, but it will no longer be at my expense," he stated with all the false pride and confidence he could muster before slinking away from the scene.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Was it all in my head??(thought it would be different this time) - by Howl - June 09, 2020, 10:51 PM