Wheeling Gull Isle Day by day
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Joining 
She had left that small group of wolves behind when their scents started to fade away from the sand. She had seen a small island from the coast and the tide had been down that day so she decided to check it out until she smelt a border and stopped dead in her tracks. It was probably better to join a pack anyway and the druid sent up a small howl.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The sound of a howl echoed across their land from the borders. Huā pulled herself upward from the new den in the forests, making the (no longer easy, due to pregnancy) trip towards the shore. Despite her weight though, she did not dawdle, and was there as soon as, well, as soon as you'd expect a heavily pregnant woman to get there. There at the borders stood a dark she-wolf not much younger than herself. Figuring the howl could likely only mean one thing, she introduced, Greetings. I am Huā, leader of Yuèlóng. What bring you to our border?
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The wolf that showed up and answered her call seemed to be with child and the woman eased in posture. "Hello, I am Nimueh." She wanted to get the formalities out of the way before stating her business. "I have been on the coast for some time. I was with a group but it seems they have moved on." She didn't want to leave the ocean. "Then I saw this island, came to see what it stores and I came across your pack."
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
just a cameo! feel free to skip him! c:

a small howl rises from the sands of the the isle and atausiq makes his way to its origin, finding that he was not the first to arrive. it was his siren bride who intercepts the loner. he does not move to intervene but stays in the line of sight of the two women; watchful and protective. he is new to the whole pregnancy thing but his siren bride looks like she is ready to pop at any given moment and the closer the assumed due date of the siren cubs creeps ever closer, atausiq grows more protective.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The girl introduces herself as Nimueh, going onto provide that she had been on the coast for some time, that she had stumbled upon their pack by chance. The siren queen is momentarily distracted by footsteps from behind her, she glances back to find her husband-to-be. Strengthed by his presence there, she gives him a gentle smile and continues. Recalling what Ying had said of looking beyond simply any wolf, but rather to those who had talents- it was not the mermaid's way, but they were a team, and she would have to olige to some degree. It good that you are used to coast... some my people are not, make life on island very hard for them. But I wonder, do you have any skill? Or, um, any skill you interest in developing? We not interested in those who cannot bring help to the pack. She felt cold to say such things, but this was how a leader ought to behave, right?
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She gave a small smile to the woman as she spoke and she would expect nothing less from a pack. "I am an aspiring medic as well as a naturalist. I can hunt enough to get by. " she had just gotten the hang of this whole fishing thing.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
She smiled softly at the girl then, seafoam eyes twinkling. I am naturalist too. If you ever want, we can discuss these things together. She suggested before tacking on, A medic will be great help too. We not have a strong one here yet... She admits. But finally, she grinned friendly, glancing back once more at Atausiq as if to confirm her decision, before turning towards the girl again- Welcome to Yuèlóng, Nimueh. Thank you for joining us.