Bearclaw Valley like phony clothes, but i really like my
138 Posts
Ooc —
Phoebe was blissfully unaware of the eyes that were on her, the prowling that had been occurring. It was probably for the better; her interests were elsewhere as it were and the path that she roamed through a thick glade. Nose down, rifling through the green growth, she was certain she had scented something of interest.

Mushrooms, namely, trapped somewhere beneath detritus of a long autumn past. The damp earth of spring would provide them with much to grow and thrive off of, and she wanted to know just what they were. Edible or not, it didn't matter. They would have a purpose in whatever she decided fit.

If she could find them, anyway.

She paused, a paw and leg curled up against her as she turned slightly to rummage along a rotten tree. She used it to reach, to tear gently at the earth and draw in the scents that that were tilled up with it. Nothing here, but close? A thoughtful note hummed in the air, and she stepped along the trunk and slid deeper into her study.
Messages In This Thread
like phony clothes, but i really like my - by Astara - April 22, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: like phony clothes, but i really like my - by Phoebe - May 02, 2020, 07:02 AM