Phoenix Maplewood How do I believe in 101 when we stumbled the 99?
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
His patrol had turned up nothing so far, and he was about to return to Grezig and check on her and the children. But a familiar scent made him freeze. All this time, he had searched for his children even when he was sure they didn't want to be around him, and now they were just randomly popping up here. He sprinted forward, crossing over the borders and finally stopping when he was standing directly in front of his very grown daughter. The last time he had seen her, she was yelling at him on the borders of Uaine Gorsedd. He hated that she had just left, but it was clear she wanted a life free from his smothering, over-protective tendencies. And he had let her go. She had been old enough then that he couldn't really make her do anything she didn't want to do. 

Lainie, he finally managed to get out. I've missed you so much. How are you? He hoped she had found what she was looking for. He refrained from mentioning her lingering leg issues, although he really wanted to know how that was going too. He didn't want to push things, though.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I believe in 101 when we stumbled the 99? - by RIP Kavik - April 24, 2020, 01:24 PM