Phoenix Maplewood How do I believe in 101 when we stumbled the 99?
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
She looked sad. Even after their time apart, he could still read the nuances of her facial expressions and body language. He stepped closer, offering her a gentle nuzzle. Laine, what's wrong? he asked, eyebrows drawing together in concern. He wondered if she had found out how difficult the world really was. Not that she really needed any reminders. But being on her own must have opened her eyes to a few things, and he wished he could have protected her from that. But she had made it clear that his protection was not what she wanted, and she was no longer a child; he had no right to order her around anymore. He still worried, though, and he wished he could have been there for her more. 

He shrugged some and forced a small smile when she asked about him. I've been alright, he replied. It was kind of the truth. Lately, he had been a little better, though, now that Grezig was allowing him to see his children. The mention of Ibis tightened his chest, though. He wondered how she was doing and hoped she had been able to rebuild what he had been unable to keep going for her during her sickness. Ibis was doing a little better but we didn't have enough wolves left to sustain the pack, he explained. Grezig and I came here a few moons ago. He wondered if she would be angry with him about her younger siblings when he finally told her.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I believe in 101 when we stumbled the 99? - by RIP Kavik - April 29, 2020, 12:45 PM