Wheeling Gull Isle remember when you ran away
❝The object of the superior man is truth.❞
-Confucius
124 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Private 
will post with hua after this and then use her to pp nuwu~

in the den nüwu rested soundly. her mind stirred with strange thoughts; she seldom knew what a dream was and yet this was the first form of vision. before the real world came the dream world- and though it was days yet before her eyes would open, the third eye, of the mind, had opened since birth. and so strange visions paraded, darkness and light clashed, cold and warmth and all the new things. not a dream but a nightmare- chaos weaving itself together into a horrible disharmony too frightening for the child. beside her sleeping siblings, she stirred awake, limbs wiggling. realizing the things she had dreamt, she wept, mewls slowing increasing in volume as she seeked some form of comfort, some assurance of safety.
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
As her children slept, so did Huā- evening had greeted the world and the siren would take any time that the children did not cry for milk to sleep. It turned out children were a real noisy bunch, always crying at night, for something. Most times, milk was enough to satisfy them- or they had peed themselves and were disturbed. 

As Nüwu awakened with her cries, Huā stirred too, maternal instinct immediately pushing her to lean over towards the girl. She did not smell of fresh urine, and so the queen thought perhaps she was hungry- and so nudged her towards the stomach. But the sandy girl refused to drink, no matter how much the siren gently prodded. Still the babe continued to cry- and so Huā painstakingly turned away momentarily, howling out a call from the den's entrance for the only medic, @Nimueh , in hopes of understanding why the child was upset.
26 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was grateful to be part of a pack now and one that wasn't going to disappear on her and she immediately arose when she heard someone call for her and she promptly made her way towards the mothers den. "You called for me?" She questioned simply. "Is everything alright?" She would help where she could
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
The dark woman arrived soon enough, seemingly eager to assist. For that Huā was grateful; now more than ever she needed the extra support. As Nüwu's cries still hummed beside her, the young mother motioned with her muzzle to the interior of the den where the sandy child lay. My daughter... Nüwu... she wake up crying, but not pee herself, and not thirsty either. I not know what she want or how I can make her stop, The siren explained quietly, voice tired. She stepped to the side slightly, a silent invitation for Nimueh to enter the den and investigate if she wished.