Haunted Wood I've got a cross that I bear but you don't see it
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Thank you," she replied to his offer of food. She could feel his suffocating nerves making the air heavy, but it was ok. He didn't try to force his way to see her young. And if he made any such move then she would shred him despite her slightly diminished condition. 
"Hashut is taking great care of me, thank you. And congratulations on your promotion."

She'd heard all. She had no idea where Hela had vanished to, but she hoped that she was well. Hela didn't deserve to die, but she did deserve demotion. She scooped bird under her, accepting it graciously. 
"Becoming the leader is hard, you're more ready than he'll and you will not fail where she has." For is he did, she knew Santiago Arcos would rise to the chance. Then she to him, no fucks given if he was with Serem.

She smiled softly, feeling a nose against her tail. She knew it was Arwen, so she turned and picked her up. Days old, small and not yet ready to see the world. Vanity also scooped up Leshen, and turned back to Valour, showing him her young. She stood over them, making certain there would be no way he would attack them if he felt inclined to. As the new Alpha male, she didn't know if he was mature yet and felt the urge to slaughter the young of another man.
And she would protect them with her life, and so would Hashut.
"The darker one is Arwen, the boy is Leshen."

A minute more, and she scooped them back under her into the safety of the den.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a cross that I bear but you don't see it - by Vanity - May 05, 2020, 11:10 AM