Whitefish River They're not sure just what we have in store
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
evergreen is welcome to jump in at any point!

It was Ira that he saw first, her swollen form moving slowly towards them from somewhere inside the territory. Immediately he wondered if this was inappropriate given her condition. He really had no idea how this whole pregnancy thing worked, but he did know that pups meant everyone would be on high alert for danger. He wondered if it would make her less inclined to agree to what he wanted to ask of her and Evergreen. 

He dipped his head respectfully to the Constable. This is my friend, Tuvaq, he answered. Then he turned to his friend. Tuvaq, this is Ira, one of the leaders here. He would allow them some time to offer any greetings they wished and then he continued. I'm going to leave Kaistleoki, at least for a while...explore the world with Tuvaq, Acheron told her. But I don't want to leave without talking to my mom and sisters first. Oh, and Emrik too, he explained. He paused, looking at Ira and trying to judge her expression, but he could rarely read the leader very well. Would it be alright if Tuvaq stayed here with me for a day or two while I talk to everyone and get ready to leave? It was a big change for him, and he was pretty nervous about it. Plus, he wanted to make sure he talked to everyone before just taking off for an undetermined amount of time. He may never come back, or he may only come back to visit his family. It was all a big unknown right now, which scared the shit out of him if he was being honest. He was still set on doing it, though; he just felt like it was right, and he felt like he was lucky to have a friend to travel with him. I can vouch for him and stay close to him while he's here, he offered.
Messages In This Thread
RE: They're not sure just what we have in store - by Acheron - May 09, 2020, 10:05 PM