Wheeling Gull Isle Breath of the sea
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Hua was a very kind woman, Minori nodded agreeing wholly thinking about the leader raising her children. Was there someone helping her? It wasn't her business to pry around but having been left to raise Deku alone and Orochi to watch over as well, she felt empathetic towards the new mother. Tzila went on to talk about the coast and adjusting to it which had her starting to nod again before she paused looking surprised "You've lived by the sea before? This is brand new to me" she smiled eyes glimmering as she shrugged, eyes softening as she motioned to the area around them "I can't complain. It's beautiful and there are plenty of fish when the mainland isn't an option" well protected she might add. "The peace is what makes it hard to settle down for me. I'm not used to it" she wasn't complaining about that either but it was true. Leaving Blacktail Deer Plateau somehow started events that gave her and then took away everything she ever loved resulting in constant turmoil and chaos. The island was....a shock to her system and more than anything she could ever ask for.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Breath of the sea - by RIP Tzila - May 09, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Breath of the sea - by Minori - May 09, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: Breath of the sea - by RIP Tzila - May 22, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: Breath of the sea - by Minori - May 24, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: Breath of the sea - by RIP Tzila - May 25, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Breath of the sea - by Minori - May 29, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Breath of the sea - by RIP Tzila - June 08, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Breath of the sea - by Minori - June 10, 2020, 08:08 PM