Wheeling Gull Isle Breath of the sea
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
im sorry this will probably suck so badly and i don't mean to rush her out but i'm struggling with Minori, would you be okay wrapping it up? We can have another one after Hua accepts her pregnancy?
Tzila's sigh resonated in her soul and she nodded sympathetically "I was taken from my home way way across the ocean by beasts that walked on two legs in a box kept asleep in a weird small den and placed a few months travel from here. The prey and plant life was so different back home" she sounded wistful for a moment before continuing "I enjoy everything i've seen here" she had noticed during their chat that the woman's scent had something else to it, something that made her itch to speak up but she bit her tongue. Feeling awkward suddenly and unsure of herself she offered a warm smile "I have to go make sure someone I brought recently is alright, I was out taking a walk" the excuse was awkwardly made but her smile was genuine and she swayed her tail, feeling bad about the need to retreat to the safety of Takara's side.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Breath of the sea - by RIP Tzila - May 09, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Breath of the sea - by Minori - May 09, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: Breath of the sea - by RIP Tzila - May 22, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: Breath of the sea - by Minori - May 24, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: Breath of the sea - by RIP Tzila - May 25, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Breath of the sea - by Minori - May 29, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: Breath of the sea - by RIP Tzila - June 08, 2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Breath of the sea - by Minori - June 10, 2020, 08:08 PM