Cerulean Cape there's an open wound placed upon my heart
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
The little wolf had manners which the pale Drakru could swiftly appreciate the ease it brought, and went into her introductions soon enough. Opalia's ears tipped forward, relating silently to the search for someone with a nod. She would bring that up shortly. It was the places she named that caught her first. Well, one of them: Triquetra. For a second there, she thought the traveler was about to say Trigeda, but no. Close, but not quite, and resisting the thought about her father (if he was still among the living, even?) and the rest of them that had returned to Trigeda after Drageda fell.

She drew a steadying breath, mentally stepping past those heavier concerns. I'm Opalia Drakru.. and I run with Moonspear, but I have been away for a while. I'm searching for someone too. Or, I was, my trails have... she glanced away with the frown, towards the vast horizon over the sea. Gone cold. Tell me about your someone? she steadied, and asked in case she might come across them in her traveling too.
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's an open wound placed upon my heart - by Opalia - May 19, 2020, 04:23 PM