Cerulean Cape there's an open wound placed upon my heart
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Nodding on Sugar Glider's answer of the coast, then accepting the condolences with another smaller jerk of her head, she kept it relatively contained these days. Better than before, at least. Thanks.. she said softly--yet tightly locked. Some days she could fool herself into thinking the wound had scabbed and maybe even begun to scar over but in truth, she had never felt more lost and lonely--stretching beyond the mere physical sense of the state, too. It had not come easily for her to live on past Dacio's departure, but, for him and Praimfaya both.. she tried.

I think that would be good. Moonspear is easy to find, she said, far easier than any unknown spaces the wandering wolves might come across should they each keep to the road. Opalia was considering her own options but eventually, would head back there. So long as she was not unwelcome, it may just be the best place to find her. I am overdue for a trip back, soon.. since I've been away a while, but I intend to keep a lookout still--maybe closer to there, she replied, feeling a touch weary about much more travel despite the sirensong she fought off from Dragoncrest to the north. It probably wasn't a good time.. she would only find more to mourn there, feeling this way. A rest was honestly her best course, now.

That aside, she was not immediately sure why the yearling asked about a medic. Maybe her mention of her brother's infection that led to his end brought it up, but regardless, she bobbed her head. Yes.. She's one of the alpha's sisters, she remembered the dark, chilly Lyra, though Opalia still had a difficult time telling her apart from the other two sisters at first glance. Why do you ask..? the Drakru added, head tilt going with it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's an open wound placed upon my heart - by Opalia - May 30, 2020, 12:39 AM