Wapun Meadow Slow down It's a science
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Deciding that she would stick to Dart-it was a cute nickname for a lovely creature!- Lainie returned the bow with a curtsy that was clumsily executes, shakily pushing her hind end up and sliding her forelegs out with a dip of her chin and a playful smile "The pleasure is mine Dart,mon amie" she marvelled at how smoothly the french came to her and then.....sadness. Straightening up and peering off back toward the Taiga forlornly she was thinking about how much she regretted leaving her father behind. Was her life to only be filled with regret? Dart's apology gave her reason to focus on something else and she gave a smile, this one less bright than before "Don't worry about it, I'm trying to find someone anyway" then a brilliant idea came to her. Ears shifting back against her head she looked down at the snow white raven and then away paws scuffing the dirt and seeming very much sheepish herself "Do you think that you could help me with that? He's got white fur and red eyes that have blue rings around the pupils and black spots over them. Looks really spooky at first but he's handsome and kind enough" she ended up babbling a bit dreamily about the man who had saved her life by taking her under his wing.
Messages In This Thread
Slow down It's a science - by Lainie - May 12, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Slow down It's a science - by D'Artagnan - May 13, 2020, 09:32 PM
RE: Slow down It's a science - by Lainie - May 13, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: Slow down It's a science - by D'Artagnan - May 13, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: Slow down It's a science - by Lainie - May 13, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Slow down It's a science - by D'Artagnan - May 13, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Slow down It's a science - by Lainie - May 15, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Slow down It's a science - by D'Artagnan - May 21, 2020, 08:29 AM
RE: Slow down It's a science - by Lainie - May 24, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Slow down It's a science - by D'Artagnan - May 29, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: Slow down It's a science - by Lainie - June 02, 2020, 05:14 PM