Noctisardor Bypass no context.
25 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
was... that all she had to say? pike felt a little confused, now, his green gaze narrowed on his mother. did she not have any questions to ask? pike knew his mother was hard to read, and that she was perhaps not as emotionally driven as his dad but... he still felt a little choked up, though he'd practiced being calm and collected in this conversation so many times... he wasn't sure what was expected of him here. he felt sad -- but maybe he'd engrained a little too deeply within himself a disdain for looking pitiful and weak. but he just nodded and stepped alongside her, moving to press close to his mom. an ear flicked backward. 

maybe she was just letting it sink in. 

uhm, he said, the other ear following suit to slick against his crown, we fought them off. as if now was a time to pull praise from his mother, but pike just felt like it was right to tell her. i.. don't really remember where they came from they were just suddenly there, and then it was 2 on 2 -- it was kinda cool... honestly, and i remembered everything you guys taught me. but why was he making it sound like a happy story? 

his brow furrowed, and as he stepped in line with his mother he had to stop himself from pressing a little closer. they took our food. which sucked. but we got away -- but we were both kinda messed up. you shoulda seen -- he paused, shaking his head, -- you shoulda seen dad. he looked gnarly. there was a smile here, but pike fell quiet once again.
Messages In This Thread
no context. - by Thief - May 15, 2020, 08:38 AM
RE: no context. - by Arbiter - May 15, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: no context. - by Thief - May 15, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: no context. - by Arbiter - May 15, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: no context. - by Thief - May 15, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: no context. - by Arbiter - May 15, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: no context. - by Thief - May 15, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: no context. - by Arbiter - May 15, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: no context. - by Thief - May 16, 2020, 07:57 AM
RE: no context. - by Arbiter - May 16, 2020, 05:08 PM
RE: no context. - by Thief - May 18, 2020, 12:21 PM