Sawtooth Spire That mangorita you were drinking
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Wylla seemed comfortable with it as well, which gave Star great relief. The old woman felt sure that she would take her up on the offer soon; visit the kids and meet them amongst a less crowded atmosphere, where she could perhaps bond with them better. She was sure they'd be babbling or perhaps even speaking by now too. 

Soon though, the mood amongst them fell. Star felt her heart drop into her stomach as the question came. She swallowed the rock that had suddenly appeared in her throat, feeling very much in the spotlight in a way she detested. This was not good at all. 

I... believe I am, yes, She began slowly, feeling the next words rising in her throat as they came. I- I'm sorry. I knew I was in heat, b-but I've never known a woman my age to get pregnant... but, I was foolish. Sorry... I'm sorry. She breathed quickly and awkwardly, dipping her head down submissively and preparing for the potential backlash.

She had wanted children all her life, but in this moment her first chance at them felt suddenly like a curse. As if it were six years ago at Swiftcurrent Creek, and Scimitar held her on the spot, questioning why she would ever trespass in marked territory. Another time in which she had let down her pack; she could only pray Wylla's temper would not be set ablaze.
Messages In This Thread
That mangorita you were drinking - by Wylla - May 15, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by RIP Star - May 15, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by Wylla - May 15, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by RIP Star - May 16, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by Wylla - May 16, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by RIP Star - May 16, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by Wylla - May 16, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by RIP Star - May 16, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by Wylla - May 16, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by RIP Star - May 16, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: That mangorita you were drinking - by Wylla - June 02, 2020, 10:30 AM