Haunted Wood Listen here, because it's who we are
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santi bears the howl of their leader, standing from his place, he begins running. Upon his arrival, he sees Valour, obviously unimpressed by the day so far, Santi can’t help but crack the smallest of smirks at the frown that graces his face.

Now, all he does is listen to the words he has to say. He does have to say that he’s a little disappointed that they won’t be kidnapping anyone and that he’s trying to make the pack actually civil. Santi loves the hectic chaos Nightwalkers seemed to be about in the past. Then he speaks of the kid that got attacked by Ursus, the name of that pack almost makes his hair bristle.

The monochromatic wolf steps forward, scowl on his face. “I know some of the pack.” He admits gruffly. “There are only five I know, but hardly any names. Two raven furred demons, one male and missing an eye, the other female. A tall blonde one called Taylor. A small black and white fox looking wolf, then a brown one called Evien, who healed my wounds after I got attacked. I fought three of their warriors at once and gained some pretty nasty wounds.” He shakes his head. “They’re savage and we would need to be careful around their borders. Depending on who you meet, they will attack on sight. It seemed like their leader was the black furred male with the missing eye.” He finishes, gazing upon their Warlord hoping the information is good enough.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Listen here, because it's who we are - by Valour - May 20, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Listen here, because it's who we are - by Memory - May 20, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: Listen here, because it's who we are - by Santiago Arcos - May 20, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Listen here, because it's who we are - by Vanity - May 21, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Listen here, because it's who we are - by Valour - May 25, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Listen here, because it's who we are - by Vanity - June 13, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Listen here, because it's who we are - by Valour - June 28, 2020, 05:28 PM