Moonspear Love you if you love a car for the road trips
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Footfalls at her back, drawing nearer by the second. Each step forced her pace to quicken, mind spinning tales of that which followed her; he followed her home, he was back for more—she needed to keep moving, to find a place to stow away in. But her follower was relentless, their pace picking up to reach her, to catch her. Suddenly, the Ostrega stopped and whirled around to face her stalker, crouched down with ears pinned and a snarl contorting her face; a display unlike any she’d put on before, the image hardly comparable to Yama on any other day. Her muscles were tensed, body poised and ready to attack—

—but the sound of her name on her sister’s tongue snapped her out of it. She was not followed by the male, only by her elder sibling. The feral glint in her eyes was washed away by relief as her body slumped forward, a heavy sigh heaved; briefly, her rigidness returned as her ears swiveled to meet the sound of another but relaxed once she realised who it was: Dirge.

Looking between the two of them, she was at a loss for words. She drew her tongue over her maw, nervous then startled, the metallic taste a reminder. I—” she struggled to find her voice. “I-I need to clean up…” Perhaps washing away the blood would cleanse her of the encounter entirely, allow her to forget the feeling of teeth meeting flesh, the taste of blood on her tongue, the—

But, truth be told, did she really want to forget?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Love you if you love a car for the road trips - by Yama - May 23, 2020, 09:59 PM