Whitefish River To go back to a place much simpler than this
149 Posts
Ooc — Keg
When she welcomed him Emrik drew closer. He knew that if he reclined fully as she was, he would fall asleep. Which Emrik thought, would be much to embarrassing for him to endure. Instead he sat, his tail twitching against the ground. Clearing his throat somewhat awkwardly as he once again set the rabbit down. "Are you hungry? I was meaning to drop this by Ira or Speedy, but I think you would qualify as well." He chuckled softly to himself.

"You sure have traveled far in your condition." And the argument solidified once again at the forefront of his mind. "You brought someone with you I hope?" His slight questioning intonation was emphasized by the genuine concern in his eye. It wasn't necessarily the fact that she was from an allied pack, but more the fact that they had shared the same pack that revealed his worry over her safety. Emrik didn't mean to sound judgmental, although he quickly realized it might have been perceived as such. "I mean of course we would make sure you are safe. Of course. But I'd imagine there's someone who might worry you're so far from home?" He didn't want to bring up the father considering Speedy's own issues last year, and new for someone it could be a touchy subject. But surely there was someone, anyone that would worry for her.

Common

"Well, we'll just have to get to know each other a little better."

{0/5} | {0/5}
{1/5}
Messages In This Thread
RE: To go back to a place much simpler than this - by Emrik - May 24, 2020, 06:51 PM