Phoenix Maplewood I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The reunion was an emotional one, all wagging tails and giddy whines amid the affection, and Artyom felt relief flush through his veins to have them close. After all the misfortune that Whitebark had suffered in recent months, he was glad to have luck finally favour them with the return of pack-mates.

Altthough fate brought Aphrodite and Surya home, it seemed they were not without their traumas. The tawny yearling spoke first, expressing his happiness to be back to which the gilded leader beamed in agreement. His expression softened, however, as Surya opened the stage for Aphrodite to take centre, and Artyom looked her way with a soft encouragement in his earthen gaze.

Nothing could've prepared him for the horror that the healer explained had occurred to her, and his heart sank as she faltered beneath the words. A stranger: hybrid, giant and, most notable, male. He'd taken in upon himself to assault Whitebark's healer in a most devastating way, and Artyom's teeth ground together as he fought to compose himself. Anger simmered within him, uncomfortable considering his peaceable nature, but he struggled to stomach the idea of such violation to his companions.

"It's over," he assured a bit stiffly as he thought sourly of the beast who'd dared touch her; этот мерзкий ублюдок! "You're home now," he watched her, helpless, as she sank against Surya for support, "he won't hurt you anymore." Hyperventilation then, and Artyom shot the young hunter a panicked glance before attempting to regain control: "let us sit for a while, catch your breath." He lowered to his haunches and inhaled deep through flared nostrils to exhale in a long sigh past his lips. "You are safe with us, Aphrodite, I promise you that."
Messages In This Thread
I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Aphrodite - May 24, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Artyom - May 25, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Surya - May 25, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Aphrodite - May 25, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Artyom - May 26, 2020, 08:38 AM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Surya - May 26, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Aphrodite - May 26, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Artyom - June 07, 2020, 04:16 AM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Surya - June 08, 2020, 09:23 AM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Aphrodite - June 08, 2020, 02:26 PM