Cerulean Cape and hast thou slain the jabberwock?
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
The island queen didn't seem to recognize the caller either, so Sugar summarily ignored the voice, which soon faded. It did remind her that she shouldn't linger here too long, much as she enjoyed acquainting with Huā. Her companions needed her and, besides, she'd come out here to find food for Raleska.

"I can't remember who told me but I've heard that babies are instinctively capable of swimming," Sugar shared with Huā, wondering if that gave her any peace of mind at all. "But teaching them water safety is still important, the buddy system and all that. I'm sure you're well aware of that, though. I bet swimming lessons are some of the earliest for children in Yuèlóng?"

This time, the voice that rose came from another direction entirely and she did recognize it. "Oh, that's for me. I'd better be on my way. Could you point me in the direction of the best place to find some small game?" Sugar said, tossing Huā a slightly apologetic smile. "It was lovely meeting you," she added with understated sincerity.

You're welcome to wrap and/or archive. Thanks for the thread! :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: and hast thou slain the jabberwock? - by Huā - May 29, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: and hast thou slain the jabberwock? - by Huā - May 29, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: and hast thou slain the jabberwock? - by Huā - May 29, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: and hast thou slain the jabberwock? - by Huā - June 01, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: and hast thou slain the jabberwock? - by Huā - June 15, 2020, 02:53 AM
RE: and hast thou slain the jabberwock? - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 12:18 PM
RE: and hast thou slain the jabberwock? - by Sugar Glider - July 05, 2020, 09:09 PM
RE: and hast thou slain the jabberwock? - by Huā - July 06, 2020, 01:09 AM