Moonspear o frabjous day! callooh! callay!
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Her note faded and she settled to wait, but there was little to be said for it back--maybe she could've been louder, or in fact, maybe the pups were demanding for any of the leaders at the time. She couldn't say for sure, considering her low-slung position here and the fact that she had been in a weird funk for months now, much of it not even spent here. Opalia was awfully removed from Moonspearian culture right now, though she did set out to remedy this most days.

Sugar, perhaps, had a good point afterward. Though, it threatened to fall her ears, she kept up her graces. Sorry, I understand.. I will do what I can, though, she offered a small grin in show of good faith, on her best to keep her spirit up. The traveling medic probably had plenty of uses out there wherever she would go, as much as Opalia didn't really want to part ways, not entirely for good, anyway. She could handle a rain-check, though. You know where to find me. she added, a soft gesture to go with it; the Spear was difficult to miss from many directions.
Messages In This Thread
o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 08, 2020, 09:06 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 09, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 09, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 16, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 16, 2020, 11:28 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - June 19, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - June 28, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - July 09, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Sugar Glider - July 09, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: o frabjous day! callooh! callay! - by Opalia - July 18, 2020, 12:54 AM