Whitefish River To make you feel my love
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
making assumptions over Syrma, pm me if I need to change anything and I will edit :)

Like usually, Spica was hanging with @Syrma when the scents of newborns filtered into her senses. It wasn't like anything she had smelled before -- that she knew of, anyway -- and she cast Syrma a puzzled frown before going to have a look. Do you think that's...? she wondered, not usually one to cut her sentences short, but now not sure what to say. the pups? them? the little bitches? ... our replacements? Anyway, a lot of things to say, but none of the words crossed her lips in the end.

Just as Spica arrived, she heard Emrik's voice come from the den. I love you Speedy was about to send Spica into a roll of her eyes and a joke gag reflex in her twin's direction, but the next bit of the sentence cut her short and she stopped just a few meters short of the den.

They are perfect.

Of course, she and Syrma already knew the pups were their replacements, the real deal this time, made with the mate she actually loved instead of some distant father who was Alpha of some pack and whose entire family hated them with a passion. She looked at Syrma, a look of hurt seeping through to her face. Spica wanted to shout something mean and nasty towards the den, but she decided against it because the words just didn't get to her. She just kept mulling over Emrik's words and hearing them again and again and again in her head --

They are perfect.

-- And then she just bit down hard, clenched her jaw and turned away, assuming her twin would follow suit. Spica just wanted to be alone -- alone with Syrma, that was -- and she just wished she could un-do the birth of these stupid puppies so that they could be mom's number ones again.

Maybe Speedy or Emrik might realise that their smells lingered outside the den later, that they had visited, at least, even though they hadn't stayed.
Messages In This Thread
To make you feel my love - by Speedy - June 10, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Mohe - June 11, 2020, 07:42 AM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Emrik - June 12, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Malila - June 13, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Spica - June 17, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Syrma - June 23, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Speedy - June 24, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Emrik - July 17, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Speedy - July 21, 2020, 08:34 PM