Haunted Wood Take advantage of all of my friends
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Challenge 
Vanity moved through the forest, looking for @Serem.
She'd moved off after the revelation of her missing son, Vanity had just returned from looking with Santi.

The war was coming, Serem had just lost her son to these people and may not be in the best frame of mind to order the pack in a war.
Vanity, on the other hand, knew she'd be ok.

Former Warlord, she wanted to put her abilities in the best position to make sure they got through as victors. She could quench that pack if she could direct their forces properly.

Vanity trotted to catch up to Serem's figure, "Hey," she called.
"I want to be General, we can either fight or you can just give it to me. I have war experience and you need time to look for your son."
She looked to her friend's eyes, hoping they would be ok after this.
Of course Serem could have the title back after, if she proved she was worthy in one way or another. 
Vanity's power lust always thrived.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She didn't want to fight the woman and when she announced what she wanted she swiveled her head to look at the pale faced girl. "Have it." She said simply leaving it at that. She would continue to look for her son and would kill the bastards who took them from her.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
In some ways, Vanity was sad that Serem wasn't riled enough for a fight, but it also meant that her claim on the title was easy. 

She nooded, not wanting to rub anything in the woman face at this time. 
Vanity could start on her war plans. 

Soon, she left her friends company, and announced her newly granted title to the pack with a howl. 
Vanity was the General. 
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"