Whitebark Stream I'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
@Aphrodite, sorry for the delay!

It was so good to be home. Artyom spent the morning fussing over Dawn and their children, eager simply to bask in their affection for a time. While no update came of Alsek's location and news of Pele's disappearance stung him, the gilded leader did not wish to dampen the reunion with his beloved family. The scouts would've already been informed, and he made a mental note to check in with them later.

Later that afternoon when the youngsters settled to nap, Artyom took his leave to do just that. He roamed through the forest with a thoughtful frown, earthen stare tracing the ground beneath his ivory paws. He hated that Kavik and Grezig's pups were gone, and guilt settled heavily in his chest as he recalled how Pele hadn't quite been able to settle among his own brood. He'd tried his best to support her, but was there something more he could've done to keep her safe?

"Ah," the Alpha's ears pricked forward, as movement ahead drew him from his wearied thoughts. "Aphrodite?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed - by Artyom - June 24, 2020, 02:01 PM