Moonspear i was born in this ga[m]e, and i will die in this game
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Tipping her muzzle to the thanks, she had wondered if both had played into it. Very likely, as much as she had not wanted to admit it, but dark days alone, grieving, and tired on the road far from anyplace she could call home had invited intrusive thoughts of the sort. She had wanted to give the wanheda some benefit of the doubt, but she knew the pains of it all too. In the end, the Drakru had been left with conflicting feelings. Abandonment and loss, with nowhere else to go but.. here.

And, as for going forward, Hydra's outlook gave her a renewing strength. That they would have it, too, straightened her ears up tall.

The question she left her with gave the pale gona plenty to consider. She shifted slightly, attempting to decide where she should begin. It was Dacio's descriptions of the wolf that had done it that she held fast to, but more than that, the details got hazier. He had told her what he knew, that she had associated with others of the type. I wish I could say I knew how to make it come quickly, completely unexpected. Out of nowhere, like she was to your son, Opalia answered with a faraway look on, sadness lingering faintly. Easier said than done, however, and life with all its loss had taught her to think realistically.

Do you know anything about where they stay..? she asked, next. Not quite piece of a conventional answer, but her way of gathering thoughts--realistic ones, before she might make a better reply on a tactical standpoint. I know that it's not near, which does make it difficult without knowing, though, maybe this information had trickled back somehow; Opalia was aware enough that Hydra had allies in a few places, perhaps they had found out. Was there more that she knew? When I searched for Praimfaya, I never came across anything.. Nothing about the dark wolfess that had laid her teeth into Dacio and Hydra's son, or the other sickening sorts she had run with.. not that Opalia could say she knew a lot about them specifically. There was that distant remainder about the black-headed wolf from the coast along with it too, but even that had paled in comparison over time--those wounds scabbed, scarred, fading away into history behind her.

Any way to find out more.. is what I would want. I know it is not something to rush into, she sighed, despite how badly she wanted to just run headlong into revenge's welcoming grasp--she didn't need to see the pack, or Hydra's family, suffer thanks to it--though she could not quite say so yet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was born in this game, and i will die in this game - by Opalia - July 03, 2020, 12:58 AM