Deepwood Weald tyger tyger, burning bright
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
A voice she didn't know replied, catching Sugar off guard. "No," the stranger instructed imperiously, "stay." Was he speaking to her? His next question puzzled her even more. "Why did you leave when we needed you?" Black eyes blinked as she struggled to make sense of these demands. Then Opalia cut in to add, "Sugar, please wait for me," and it slowly dawned on her that the male's commands and questions couldn't have been meant for her, surely? They were aimed at Opalia and... perhaps Praimfaya herself?

"Of course I'll wait. I'm in the woods right beside the quarry," Sugar howled. "Praimfaya isn't with me. She's been very badly hurt and we've been tending to her elsewhere." She didn't mention Stryx by name, as it seemed like an unnecessary detail, nor did she give away their location now that she understood how many other ears might be listening to this exchange. But she hoped that information sufficed for the nameless third party on the line.

She came a little farther out of the trees to settle closer to the quarry's edge to await Opalia. Although apprehensive and restless, she forced herself to sit and think about what she'd just heard. She knew so little about the women's relationship and Praimfaya's history with Moonspear. She supposed she would hear the full story soon.

You two are more than welcome to skip me! Just tag me and I'll jump back in when Opalia's ready to meet up with Sugar. :)
Messages In This Thread
tyger tyger, burning bright - by Sugar Glider - June 18, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Osiris’s Ghost - June 18, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Hydra - June 18, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Opalia - June 19, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Sugar Glider - June 19, 2020, 09:12 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Osiris’s Ghost - June 22, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Opalia - June 25, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Sugar Glider - June 25, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Osiris’s Ghost - July 07, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Opalia - July 11, 2020, 01:41 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Sugar Glider - July 13, 2020, 01:11 PM