Haunted Wood ghosts haunting me
9 Posts
Ooc —
the extra company in the den was tolerated on her good days, and ignored on her bad ones. he didn't pose much of a threat, though the competition of who was going to get the most comfortable sleeping position was shaping up to be a tough one. they were growing, he was growing, and it's not like mom was getting any smaller.

and so when the extra body suddenly departed from the den and she was able to stretch out her legs again, arwen offered nothing but a satisfied yawn in place of the empty space he'd left behind. she likely would have drifted back off to sleep if it wasn't for his constant yapping outside. he was quickly forgiven  though, if only because he'd brought something to eat.

regardless of what her mother's response may have been to his question, arwen stole away whatever piece of meat she could get her jaws on before running off to hog the food for herself. once finished, she returned to find the retreating form of the older boy slowly vanishing in the distance. the sooty girl offered only a glance in her mother's direction before she slunk off after chubby, curious to see where he was hiding all of these delicious meals.
Messages In This Thread
ghosts haunting me - by Guardián - June 22, 2020, 12:32 AM
RE: ghosts haunting me - by Arwen - June 22, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: ghosts haunting me - by Guardián - June 22, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: ghosts haunting me - by Arwen - June 22, 2020, 02:27 AM
RE: ghosts haunting me - by Vanity - June 22, 2020, 05:32 AM
RE: ghosts haunting me - by Guardián - June 25, 2020, 11:24 AM