Hushed Willows Switch The Flip
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
Though his muscles were still pulled slightly taut, the boy noticeably relaxed some at the man's peace offering, however slight it may've been. Dante watched the stranger with a tentative curiousity as he spoke, could hear the weariness in his voice. Though he wasn't certain of anything of the other, the young wolf had a twitch under his pelt telling him that perhaps the man wasn't neccesarily in a well state. Dante knew unkind wolves, he knew crabby, sour old wolves who didn't give a damn, and he knew tired souls, ones who'd been worn at until they became something not themselves. He had a feeling the man was the latter. Being the empathetic creature he was, Dante felt a buzzing inside him, something droning quietly at him to do something, to check in on the other, to fix whatever was wrong, but he hadn't even the man's name.

The other's name was promptly stated then and Dante thought, amusedly, that it seemed as though the wolf- Collision - had read his mind in that moment, though he knew in reality he had just returned a politeness that Dante himself had offered first. His eyes flicked back to the other's as more questions were posed, grateful to have had a conversation struck up. Yes, actually. To Seelie, I mean, I dunno if I've met Eilonwy, that was her name, right? Yeah 'm not sure, I've only just arrived, haven't run into everyone yet, I suppose. Not gonna lie I feel a bit stupid you've met a packmate of mine and I 'aven't, he chuckled softly, voice and mind drifting momentarily. And you? Are you from a pack not too far, yeah? He glanced over the other again, truly unsure of the man's situation. Though he smelled of other wolves, Dante was perplexed by his physical state. Surely a pack would have better concern for it's members wellbeing, right? Surely they wouldn't let a fine man grow ragged like this?

Messages In This Thread
Switch The Flip - by Collision - June 30, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - June 30, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 02, 2020, 07:59 AM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 02, 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 03, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 09, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 10, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 13, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 21, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - August 03, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - August 16, 2020, 09:26 PM