Wheeling Gull Isle I dreamt about flying the other night.
81 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
You do not need to be afraid.

Luli held onto her mother's comment, despite her obvious uncertainty. She continued to tremble still, gaze unwilling to tear away from the feathered beast even as he turned his fierce stare away and moved off, uninterested. It had to be a trap, the koi was certain, some sly attempt at luring her into a false sense of security so he could gobble her up.

If I am not afraid, what am I?

Fear came so naturally to Luli, like breathing. From before she could remember, it had woven it's way firmly into her being and made itself part of who she was.

Huā sought to comfort her, as always, and delivered gentle kisses between the rosy cub's velvet ears. She tilted her head back to look for her with wide, bright eyes, and made a poor attempt at a smile - just for her.

"妈妈不好意思."

I'll try harder.
Messages In This Thread
I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Luli - July 01, 2020, 04:46 AM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 05:28 AM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Luli - July 01, 2020, 05:49 AM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Huā - July 01, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Luli - July 13, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Huā - July 14, 2020, 03:04 AM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Luli - October 21, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Huā - October 24, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Luli - November 10, 2020, 05:21 AM
RE: I dreamt about flying the other night. - by Huā - November 11, 2020, 04:48 PM