Whitefish River A Sparrow Sits on the Backstep, Watching
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Her answer was simple, he liked that, With a nod, he continued. Good. It was a good sign from any pack member to be this willing to defend it, whatever was happening back in the Empire at least still had some loyalty within it, and members who were still willing to fight for its survival and health. Do you want to show me what you know already? I can give you pointers for today and another time we can do something a little more... adventurous.

Perhaps another day he would inform her of his disabilities, for now, he wanted to make sure she was comfortable and they could get the groundwork done if she so desired to do so after a long trek here. Of course, if you aren't too tired. You can always rest and find me again now that you know what I look like. Playfully he winked at the end of his sentence, trying to lighten the mood and once again, to keep her comfortable around him now that they just met and would see much more of each other in the future.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
A Sparrow Sits on the Backstep, Watching - by Celara - July 02, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: A Sparrow Sits on the Backstep, Watching - by Hieronymous - July 17, 2020, 07:27 PM
RE: A Sparrow Sits on the Backstep, Watching - by Celara - August 23, 2020, 07:05 PM