Whitefish River Just thinking outloud
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The Count decided to seat herself next to the giant as she hummed along to his words, it seemed the two were just going to casually converse so maybe he should mention his findings a little later during the conversation. Ira couldn't be more spot-on when she said these months have been keeping everyone basically on their toes. She would also mention how the new young have provided so much more and that also couldn't be more true, the male hummed at her comment, "yes they have, they are the future after all," he continued smiling for he truly believed in his statement.

The Count mentioned how Hiero has been helping turn things around for her, "he is quite a helper, I can see why you chose him as Constable," he replied. Hiero was the right choice for he knew that the spotted man was a hard worker, but was Ira aware that he had a crush on her? She must have, but either way, he was glad that the Count had some help. The Rowan wolf continued by stating that it was nice to slip away for she was not accustomed to den life but the pups made it all the more worth it. "I am not experienced when it comes to parenthood, but what I do know is that every once in a while, you need a little "me" time," he casually said, "I know being cooped up in a den for hours upon end would drive me nuts a bit," he chuckled.
Messages In This Thread
Just thinking outloud - by Connor - July 02, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Ira - July 02, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Connor - July 02, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Ira - July 03, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Connor - July 04, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Connor - July 17, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Ira - July 22, 2020, 11:19 PM