Whitefish River Would you wait for me
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
zooms into thread

Connor was sitting outside of the den where his pups were resting, and as he promised to Howl, he would watch over them without a moment to rest, well he would have to sometimes but he felt it was a crime to be away from them. As he would practically stand guard in front of the den, his ear swiveled to the sound of restless pups fussing in the den. He couldn't help but smile as his two beautiful princesses were playing together for he knew it was important for them to do so for it would help them in the long run when it came to socializing. However, there was such a thing as going too far for such small whelp and it occurred to him that he should step in when he heard poor Shiloh cry out from the attack of her sister.

The titan slowly rose to his paws and stalked into the mouth of the den where his emerald orbs laid on his whelp as they were wrestling, well Ravaryn was clearly on top while poor Shiloh couldn't do anything. Even with Moonshadow trying to keep control of the two, Connor couldn't help himself but step in, with Moonshadow's permission, of course, but he still felt he had a right as their father. The cinnamon male hummed as a smile parted on his lips while he positioned himself behind the squabbling pair and laid himself down with his big fluffy tail gently curling near them. "Now now..." he warmly cooed as he used his muzzle to gently get Rav off of her sister so that Shiloh could feel at peace. "I admire your eagerness Ravaryn, but your sister is not your chew toy," he chuckled even though the pups probably couldn't understand him at all, but his gesturing could be enough to communicate with the litter ankle biter.
Messages In This Thread
Would you wait for me - by Ravaryn - July 04, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Shiloh - July 04, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Connor - July 04, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Ravaryn - July 04, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Shiloh - July 04, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Connor - July 04, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Ravaryn - July 05, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Shiloh - July 05, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Connor - July 17, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Ravaryn - July 17, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: Would you wait for me - by Shiloh - July 17, 2020, 04:11 PM